With just a few clicks you can now manage your expenses and store receipts quickly. Many companies spend a lot of time on expenses thus not having time for other jobs that need to be dealt with. Thankfully there are websites on the net that offer cloud storage software for expenses, making it easy for employees to create policies and approval flows too.
There is no need to carry paper receipts around with you when you can use business expense management software that is safe and secure.
Storage of receipts
All receipts can be uploaded and stored in an account by using cloud storage apps. They can be stored for as long as you need them to be. All information is backed up and accessible whenever you need to see the outgoings or what is being spent. Typing is kept to a minimum with this smart technology via:-
- Info already known being entered in expenses forms
- Character recognition algorithms scanning receipts for text and defaults
- Expense claims being completed quickly
It is also possible to choose different options from templates in order to limit the size of claims or the age of expenses. You can also create as many policies as you wish so each requirement can be easily handled. Other benefits in using cloud expense management software are:-
- You can assign policies to all users with one click so they all have the same expense policy.
- You will be instructed when to submit a claim if there is a breach of policy.
- You can change your policy and update expense rules for all staff in one go.
Easy to follow price plans
Check out the easy to follow price plans featured to find a package that suits your business as well as your budget. Why not take advantage of a free 30 day trial to see if the system works for you or take a look at the other packages:-
- Pay a reasonably priced monthly fee where you receive unlimited users, unlimited expenses and unlimited storage.
- Pay a reduced fee yearly to receive the above.
If after using the 30 day free trial, you would like to continue with the expense management software, you will have the option to buy a subscription plan. None of the data created during the trial will be deleted. Some of the advantages of using this innovative expense management cloud software are:-
- You can stop using the service at any time without paying penalties.
- Your subscription can be upgraded at any time.
- Payments are processed using SagePay or major credit cards
Useful information available to read
There is plenty of useful information available to read. Topics such as expenses and benefits for employers, self-employed expenses, employees working from home along with R & D tax relief are all discussed.